Tuesday, December 9, 2008

George's Visit to UCSI University on 09 Dec 2008

I missed George's forum on Connectivism yesterday, due to the exam proctoring duty I had that I could not get swapped with anyone at the last moment. Sigh!

Anyway, I ran all the way from the next block to meet George for our little CENL2008 group gathering, after the exam. Took me some time to catch my breath before I could think clearly and respond to any of the things they were discussing. Haha!

Here are the photos captured during our little gathering. (Peter, wish you were here too! At least George got to hear my sweet voice finally hahaha!!)

Christine, thinking hard to understand what George is trying to say in response to her question. Or is she acting like she's digesting George's idea? Hehehe... Just joking, Christine! :-*


George's best pose... well, actually it's the best pic I could capture with my mobile phone. My hands were too shakey after the running... Phew!

The group photo of CENL2008 from UCSI University, with George Siemens... well, only half of us, I think. Dr Irene, in case you can't see, the "gung ho" one (a.k.a. Ms-Sha) is on the far left. I could hardly see the face with this notebook screen. I think better not let Jim take the photo, next time, eh? Huu huu...

Anyway, thanks all for the pics. You too, Jim!

Having fun between the hectic schedule,
- Sha @ Teaching and Learning
10 Dec 2008

No comments: