Friday, October 17, 2008

5 downloads within hours!

After the hassle I made online this morning - informing my band Yahoo group about the uploaded MP3 file, updating my IM status with the link of the MP3 file for my friends' "entertainment", and updating CENL2008 peers on this link (take note, I haven't registered to iTunes, yet!) - I noticed that I already have 5 downloads within hours after uploading. Wow!! Impressive!

Below is part of the screen shot to prove my statement above. Notice that I have 2 podcasts, with 1 episode under each podcast. Shazz DCmates episode 1 already has 5 downloads, meaning 5 viewers/listeners have downloaded my MP3 file today alone.

I will surely create more episodes for these two podcasts... (Finally, got the hang of the jargons!)

I think I'll give my 'excitement' a little break for now,
- Sha @ Teaching and Learning
17 Oct 2008

No comments: