Friday, October 17, 2008

Next topic is on Webcasting! But...

I was so earger to finish off podcasting topic, that I didn't notice the next topic would be on webcasting.

I was just mentioning to my students that I should've captured their presentations on webcam and let them see how they present (and of course, review and learn from their mistakes). As an addition, today is the last day of all presentations that were scheduled for my subjects this semester. No more chance for me to capture videos for the webcasting assignment! :-(

Anyway, just to share with you all a photo of one of the teams presented today (with me). Yes, they capture photos with lecturers after final presentation of a subject, here in UCSI. I'm not quite sure why, since they are going to see me again next semester, and another semester, and another...
Relieved with students' final assessment, but not relieved knowing I missed something in my own assignment,
- Sha @ Teaching and Learning
17 Oct 2008

No comments: