Thursday, October 30, 2008

ECMyBroadband Conference - Podcast

Today, I attended the ECMyBroadband (conference and exhibition) at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. The Track I chose to attend was on the topic of RFID Applications.

The environment in the hall for the conference I attended was very silent, thus I decided to podcast the presentation. I know I was supposed to capture video on the presentation for this week's assignment, but podcasting was the best thing I could do at that time.

There were 6 speakers presenting on the topic of RFID, some were using the wireless mic (produced loud and clear audio quality) and some were using the podium mic (lack of audio quality).

Among a few recordings I did, I uploaded 1 to my podcast hosting site, the one that made used of the wireless mic, but I guess my location at that time was not so appropriate. The audio turned out to be "echo-ey".

Podcast-webcast,
- Sha @ Teaching and Learning
30 Oct 2008

No comments: