Thursday, October 16, 2008

Podcasting - Day 2 (Part II)

I've finally understood the instructions on SolidCasts regarding the podcast link. It seems that what I did was just that!

To summarise the methods of the link and feed, check out the following links and see which one best suited for you... In other words, test for me and tell me if they work! ;-)

1. Link Only: RSS

2. Image: Podcast feed: Subscribe

3. iTunes (I did not register to iTunes, so you may not be able to link from here):Podcast feed: Subscribe

4. Direct Link (I would recommend right-click > Save Target As to local harddisk, especially for slow internet connection): https://sha905.solidcasts.com/xml/download/1559/audio/3803/dcm_jam161008_jogetsudirman.mp3

5. Direct Link using Image (I would recommend the same method as previous):









Good thing I know HTML!
- Sha @ Teaching and Learning
17 Oct 2008

No comments: