Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome to Sha's Blog on Teaching and Learning

This is my 7th blog created in blogger.com. Most of my blogs are on personal matters, to keep my family and friends in touch with my kid's stories, to advertise my expertise via my portfolio blog, and to share ideas and knowledge on matters of interest.

This blog of mine on teaching and learning is created as part of my short-term study with University of Manitoba, on The New Literacy. Thus, this blog will be mainly for reviewing research papers and sharing ideas/knowledge on technology in education.

Keep yourself updated on my blog, for further reviews as my course continues. Do feel free to leave your comments on my blog. I appreciate the two-way communication we will surely have. ;-)

See you onboard!
- Sha @ Teaching and Learning
02 Oct 2008

No comments: