Monday, October 20, 2008

Podcasting appointment

I just got an appointment for podcasting confirmed with a colleague. I had to email her to request for podcasting her lecture, whereas she sits next to me in the faculty. It's kind of hard to catch one's attention these days... or is it just me and my nose stuck to the notebook screen, hhmm...

As mentioned earlier, both my subjects were taught in 'short sem' for this Sep-Dec 2008 semester. In other words, I've finished my final lecture of the sem last 2 weeks itself. That's the reason why I had to find a lecturer who is still teaching for the 'long sem'.

The kind-hearted (and new) lecturer invited me to join her class on next Monday 2-4pm. She would be using microphone to conduct her lecture - one criteria I had to filter before I select the right lecture, because not all lecturers use microphone, including me! This is to ensure that the audio recorded is clear and acceptable by the hardware (and software), and that the 'noise' would be less.

This prospect podcast will cover a topic under Management studies, most probably more to Economics. I have not checked with the lecturer on the actual subject, but I know she's major in Economics, under the School of Management.

Keep yourself updated with my new podcast... soon!

12 downloads of the previous podcast until today!
- Sha @ Teaching and Learning
20 Oct 2008

2 comments:

shaZZ said...

Please take note: Next Monday, 27 Oct 2008, is public holiday (Deepavali), so the podcasting appointment is postponed to the Monday after that (tentatively 3 Oct 2008).

shaZZ said...

Eventually I did not attend the lecture for my podcasting task. It felt kind of 'late' and 'slightly less enthusiastic' to do such task anymore.