Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Video search - Day 2

Day 2: 29 October 2008

Morning - I wasn't in my office.

Afternoon - After a while I was at my cubicle, Eva peeped over my place to ask, "You already did the podcast one ar?" My "Err... ya ah?!" sounded so draggy. Did I just jumped through the course too quickly or something?

Anyway, I was not really 'into' continuing my yesterday's exploration yet, until the working hour almost ended. Min Yong was following step-by-step on the podcasting assignment, but his mind was thinking 2 assignments at one go - podcasting AND webcasting. My advice was sought after on and off during those hours.

One thing about me... Only if I keep on explaining to others on how things could be or should be done (e.g. in the case of podcasting and webcasting) and what is expected from us in the assignment, only then I realised what I actually did or thought wrong, and what I supposed to be doing... [Are you still with me?]

After 'consulting' Min Yong and answering his questions on ideas of what to do for the assignment, I realised that all we need to do is 'tag' the site (URL) that contains the educational video we have searched! So easy!! [... and all those waste-of-time thinking of so many ways that don't work... Sigh...]

Instead of switching off my notebook, I quickly retrieved my online Flash tutorial video sites, logged in to delicious, and tagged 3 of the sites. Before I called it a day, I replied to George's email on this week's introduction, to inform him that I've tagged 3 sites with videos I used for my lab classes.

End of Week 7 Assignment... Amen! Phew!!

And I continued blogging the whole experience at K3K coffee shop in Subang, while waiting for my jamming practice tonight,
- Sha @ Teaching and Learning
29 Oct 2008

No comments: